Hot, New Job! Pediatric SLP – Culver City, CA
Want a job where you play all day? Prestigious pediatric sensory integration clinic where “play is therapy” is seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist for an exceptional opportunity in Culver City, California.
* JOY is the first order of the day! We love creative and engaging play while integrating therapy into the fun
* You will be paid a salary – Not Pay-per-visit – 100% of your medical policy paid by the clinic
* You may choose flexible hours out of a target of 40 for the week.
* Hours are 8 a.m. 5 p.m. with flexibility as your life requires it
* We are treating a 100% Pediatric population in this private clinic–predominately birth to ten
* Caseload includes children with sensory processing disorders, high functioning autism, Aspergers, ADHD, dyspraxia, and developmental coordination disorder
* Long-standing practice who knows their own clientele. We schedule well, and we treat our valuable team members as family
* Full administrative staff including intake coordinators and insurance advocates provide the support to therapists and families
* Far-reaching collaborations with pediatric physician specialists and other community resources.
* This is NOT your typical therapy practice so we are not looking for a typical therapist.
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same) and have worked with the population for more than two years.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.