Hot, New Job! Pediatric SLP – Fayetteville, AR
Have you ever wanted to go to work each day challenged by what awaits you? Have you ever said I wish I had more variety in my daily/weekly activity..not just being stuck in one building…ALL day? Well…this could just be the perfect job opportunity for you if you meet the requirements for this amazing job opportunity. If you are a “pediatric experienced” Speech-Language Pathologist, you need to join our growing team in Ft. Smith, AR. Boasting a low cost of living, 45 minutes to the University of Arkansas…near the Ozark Mountain with rivers, streams, and abundant outdoor activities available are just waiting for you.
Look at the details of this opportunity:
* Team approach to treating each child – you spend the time you need to work with these beautiful young folks
* You determine your caseload size which will directly relate to your pay….that’s different from most employment opportunities
* SLP, OT and PT team members…all working together for the best outcome for each child
* Did I mention the MOST supportive owner…EVER (She’s an OT!)
* Variety in your daily schedule allowing for a fresh and exciting workday where you have control
Pay and Benefits:
* Competitive pay with a Base Salary Plus Bonus based on production for full-time employees
* Robust benefits package with some paid by the employer
* Continuing Education is the Bedrock of our company’s Core Values
To qualify for the awesome job opportunity, you will need to:
* Hold a Masters Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
* Have at least 2-years experience in a pediatric setting
* Have, or be eligible for an Arkansas Speech-Language Pathology License
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.