Hot, New Job! Pediatric SLP – Granbury, TX
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a fantastic opportunity to work in a clinic setting? I have the perfect job for you! The pediatric speech-language pathologist is a vital part of this team and will work in the Granbury area. Our ideal candidate has exceptional interpersonal skills, excellent time management skills, is able to work independently, and seeks professional growth in all aspects. A commitment to evidence-based practice is a must. This role requires on a daily basis a mix of high-quality personal engagement with families and other team members and the ability to develop individualized treatment plans that will lead to the best outcomes for our families.
– Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders.
– Intermediate to advanced proficiency in working with children using AAC devices (low-tech or high-tech) including PECS
– Deliver competent and skilled treatment for speech, language, and communication disorders for children 1 year to 18 years of age.
– Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals as part of the care plan.
– Work collaboratively in a team environment by providing administration or billing with necessary information
– Document assessment and treatment consistent with professional and practice standards for timeliness and thoroughness
– Participate in staff meetings and/or trainings remotely or in-person
– Engage in continuing education that is relevant to current caseload
– Maintain professional licensure and certification needed to practice
– Use sound clinical judgment and appropriate decision-making abilities that take into considerate evidence-based practice
– Demonstrate appropriate enthusiasm and passion for the exceptional work that is done in the setting
– A Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
– SLP Texas State License
– Certificate of Clinical Competence
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work shifts that are scheduled Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
– 2+ years of experience in treating pediatric populations
– Detail oriented and a passion for assisting
– Familiarity with PECS or principles of PECS
– Pediatric feeding experience (or willingness to learn)
– Monthly Team Member Outings
– Smart and Fun Environment
– PTO, Health, Dental, and Life Insurance benefits at full-time status
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.