Hot, New Job: Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist – Pensacola, FL
OK…so aren’t you tired of having snow and cold? Wouldn’t you like to live in a place where your vacation is only minutes away? Well…this is your next job opportunity! You need to come join our team of professionals working with the children of the Pensacola, FL area in our Not-for-Profit School and Clinic. Live just minutes from the most beautiful beaches in the world…white sugar sand…NO it’s not snow…warm weather year-round, and plenty of wonderful places to eat and enjoy your time away from work.
Here are a few of the details to consider:
* Year-round work…but it slows a bit during the Summer Months…giving you time to enjoy the beaches and Sun
* Contract position directly with our client…you have flexibility of hours
* Provide services to students in our Charter School…and then in our Clinic after school hours and in the Summer months
* Full-time caseload in the school year…then less in the summer while working in the clinic…but you can build your caseload as well
* Pay is competitive…but remember…this is a Not-for-Profit…so you won’t have a high pay…but Florida has NO State Personal Income Tax!
To qualify for this amazing job opportunity on the Sunny Gulf Coast, you will need to have:
* Graduated from an Accredited Master’s of Speech-Language Pathology program
* You would need to have your CCCs
* Have or be able to obtain a Florida SLP License
* Have or be willing to get your Florida Medicaid Provider Number
Hourly pay will be discussed during your confidential phone interview. Call/email today and let’s get started!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!