Hot, New Job! School-Based BCBA – Monroe, WA
Want to live in a small town close to Seattle? We have a need for a fabulous Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for the 2018-2019 school year near Monroe. This is an ideal location! Monroe is a wonderful small community 30 miles from Seattle near the foothills of the Cascade Mountains.
* Close enough to enjoy Seattle without having to drive in its traffic every day!
* Hometown feel with a trendy streak
* Minutes away from the outdoor recreation Washington is famous for
* Supportive team environment
* BCBA will work 7 hours per day
* Preferred experience: 3-5 years demonstrated experience in behavior analysis, specific experience in behavioral and instructional strategies training related to working with students who have pervasive developmental disorders and related disorders.
You will need to have experience working in the schools.
Qualifications: Will need to be certified to work as a BCBA in Washington. Experience is preferred.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.