Hot, New Job! School-Based SLP – Centralia, WA
Looking to be near a big city without the traffic on your daily commute? We need a wonderful Speech-Language Pathologist for the remainder of the 2018-2019 school year to work in the Centralia area. The Speech-Language Pathologist would be working at a couple of school sites and be joining a great team environment. We have a full-time opportunity for 37.5 hours a week.
– Great location within driving distance of Olympia
– We need someone open to working with children from elementary through high school, although you primarily will be concentrated in 4th through 6th grade
– Therapist will work with children with a broad range of diagnoses
– This position is for the remainder of the 2018-2019 school year
– School day is 7.5 hours
CF-SLP candidates welcome to apply!
Qualifications: You will need to hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders, or Speech-Language Pathology; and a current state license and Washington ESA certificate. We would love to talk to therapists looking to get their Clinical Fellowship!
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
– Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
– We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
– You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
– Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.