Hot, New Job! School-Based SLP – Gaston, OR
Finish strong and secure a contract for the next school year! We are searching for a speech-language pathologist for a contract assignment with a school district located about 30 minutes West from Portland, OR. This beautiful area provides the right balance of cosmopolitan and rural opportunities by offering excellent educational, cultural, entertainment, and recreational opportunities; an active and connected community that is world class and economically competitive. It is a safe and exceptional place to live, play, and work.
* SLP will work at one elementary site with a caseload of 50 children
* Hours are 8:00-4:30 with 30-minute lunch; 40 paid hours per week
* Speech-Language Pathologist contract begins in May and ends mid-June. Starts back in the fall until mid-December
* Enjoy working alongside a friendly, supportive team.
* Competitive pay and benefits.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!