Hot, New Job! School-Based SLP – Haverhill, MA
PediaStaff is hiring an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist for the balance of the 2018-19 school year.
* Full-time 7 hours a day 35 hours a week
* Great location less than an hour north of Boston, in the Haverhill area
* Elementary and Middle School preK-8th grade
* Speech-Language Pathologist will supervise an SLP Assistant
Qualifications: You’ll need a Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology and a current state license (or be eligible for same). CCC-SLP required.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.