Hot, New Job! School-Based SLP – Livermore, CA
Are you looking for a unique and special experience where you will meet the nicest people, taste the most delicious wines, away from high- priced wine country? If yes, the Livermore Valley is for you. This valley offers a beautiful rural landscape, vibrant downtown district, great food, and wonderful people. It’s the perfect location to work, live and play.
Pediastaff is currently searching for a Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team in this beautiful area.
* We have more than one opening: elementary, middle school and high school, so we will match your desires with the need
* We have part-time and full-time positions, 8 hours a day 5 days a week
* We offer a generous hourly rate and benefits
Why work for PediaStaff? We may have a big social media presence but we believe in 1:1 service. Making the decision to work with us means a more personalized contract experience for you.
Qualifications: You will need to have a Masters Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders, or Speech-Language Pathology; and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.