Hot, New Job! School-Based SLP -Monroe, MI
Are you looking for a school opportunity near Detroit? PediaStaff needs a great Speech-Language Pathologist to work with a district in the Monroe area. You will work with elementary-aged students.
* Great location, about 45 minutes south of Detroit
* This opportunity is three days per week until April and then full time through the end of the school year
* SLP will experience a quick interview process!
* We offer excellent pay rates based on your experience and the location
* There is a possibility for the Speech-Language Pathologist to do some summer work and to extend for next school year
* School hours are 8:30 to 3:30
Qualifications: We are looking for someone who holds an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.