Hot, New Job! School-Based SLP – Pendleton, OR
Are you an SLP looking for an amazing school contract assignment for the 2019-20 school year? We are searching for a speech-language pathologist for a beautiful area located in northeastern, Oregon. This area offers a low cost of living, lots of outdoor activities, and a warm and welcoming work environment.
* The SLP will provide or assist with identification, diagnostic, therapeutic and follow-up services for speech, language and/or hearing impaired children. This includes direct instruction, parent and teacher counseling and training, utilization of support aides and related professional disciplines and the reporting of all services performed. Responsibilities include:
* Speech-language pathologist will coordinate services for speech, language, and/or hearing impaired with other ESD Special Education Programs, local school personnel and community resources.
* Develop an annual set of performance goals and objectives and plan of work.
* Participate in multi-discipline staffing of individual students as appropriate.
* Move throughout school buildings and offices to serve as consultant to teachers, principals, parents, audiologist, and specialist for hearing impaired and other professionals or agencies. This function may take the form of group in-service, individual consultation, child staffing and/or family counseling and training.
Experienced and new grad therapists are welcome to apply!
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!