Hot, New Job: School-Based SLP – Pleasant Hill, CA
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
While Pleasant Hill situates herself in the epicenter of “east of east bay”, opportunities abound in these rolling hills of suburbia Northern California. We are seeking Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologists for contract positions for the upcoming 2019-19 SY along the 680 Corridor.
* As a full-time contractor, you will work 37.5 hours per week
* You have a choice of middle school or high school student populations
Pleasant Hill, Mt. Diablo, Walnut Creek, Lafayette–these cities, each with their own characteristics resonate with people who like being close to the city but want to live a bit more rural. These are family-oriented towns whose dwellers are proud to be a part of their inclusive and inviting communities. Among their lure are exceptional school systems, abundant parks and recreational activities, and cozy downtowns with quaint dining, shopping, and nightlife.
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
….IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.