Hot, New Job: School Based SLP – San Antonio, TX
We are interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists to complete the 2018-19 School Year in the San Antonio area! Our opening is on the Southeast side of town and is full-time.
* This is a “contract” positions…so that means you won’t be worried with bus duty, hall duty, study hall, etc….JUST doing what you are trained and motivated to do…Speech-Language Pathology!
* Large supportive team of SLPs and other therapists to partner with while working with children in the San Antonio area
* Responsive clinical support from other Speech-Language Pathologists with many years of experience who relish helping younger therapist grow professionally in a nurturing culture
* You’ll work Monday through Friday…NO nights, weekend or holidays…so you would have plenty of time off for family, friends, or travel
What about pay and benefits?
* Competitive pay based on your experience and what you bring to the team – AAC, Bilingual, and other skills will be compensated
* We offer a benefits package that will meet your needs but not break the bank!
To qualify for this awesome job opportunity…you will need:
* A Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
* Texas SLP License (or be eligible for one)
* CFs are encouraged to apply…we will assist you in getting all your paperwork filed and approved
Apply today for an interview and determine a timeline for your hire.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.