Hot, New Job! School Speech SLP – Tacoma, WA
We have a need for a Speech-Language Pathologist in the wonderful Tacoma area (southeast). You could live in Tacoma, or if you prefer small towns you could live closer to Mt. Rainer. We need an SLP to contract full-time for the 2018-2019 school year. We can offer an excellent pay and benefits are available too, including healthcare insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and 401k.
– You will work in a great Tacoma location also within driving distance of Seattle
– We need someone open to working with children from elementary through high school
– Speech-Language Pathologist will work with children with a broad range of diagnoses
– This position is for the 2018-2019 school year – we can interview quickly!
– School day is 7.5 hours
School experience highly preferred.
Qualifications: You will need to hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders, or Speech-Language Pathology; and a current state license and Washington ESA certificate. NPI number is also needed
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
– Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
– We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
– You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
– Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.