Hot, New Jobs: School-Based SLPs – Greater Chicagoland!
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
PediaStaff is hiring Speech-Language Pathologists for school-based programs starting ASAP for the balance of school year 2018/19. We offer both full time and part time options, five days a week or just one or two, you decide!
* Opportunities for a Speech-Language Pathologist are available all around Chicagoland including Naperville, Algonquin, Arlington Heights, Chicago, Dundee, Elgin, Evanston, Genoa, Glyn Ellyn, Joliet, Lisle, Oak Forest, Oak Park, Palatine, Rockford, Westmont, Wood Dale and Yorkville
* Do you prefer pre-K and Elementary, Middle School, or High School? All are available
* You can choose from public schools, charter schools, and therapeutic day programs.
* Diagnoses include autism, developmental delays, speech delays, children with Down’s, CP, brain injury and birth defects.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current IL state license. Most of our positions also require a PEL (Professional Educator’s License) but check with us as requirements can vary between openings
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.