NEW! Issue Number 65: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our new issue Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Olympic Ring Art
- Build A Light-Up Olympic Torch
- Gold Medal Articulation: Summer Games Freebie
- Sports Themed Idioms Matching
- Printable Summer Olympics Bingo Game
- OT/PT Corner: Awesome Backyard Olympics Ideas for Kids
- Literacy Corner: Best Olympic Books for Kids
- SLP Corner: The Benefits of Gymnastics for Children with Autism
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.