Hot, New Job!! Pediatric Outpatient CFY or CCC-SLP – Bryan, TX
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you passionate about working in a pediatric outpatient facility? This position is about 90 minutes north of Houston in a great college town, home of the Aggies and Texas A&M (located in nearby College Station). We have an immediate need for a pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist to work full time in our outpatient facility in Bryan, TX. A team atmosphere prevails here and we have a lot of fun while working! Working in this dynamic, family- oriented atmosphere will allow you the opportunity to expand your skills as a therapist, work collaboratively with other providers, develop your communication and interpersonal skills by working with families and the medical community and still maintain a work life/family balance.
– The clinic treats children of all ages with a variety of diagnoses and focuses on developmental delays and children with autism.
– Our Speech-Language Pathologists’ goal is to help children become successful communicators and independent language learners by individualizing the program to the specific needs of each child
– You’ll treat children with speech, language, hearing, fluency, voice and/or swallowing disorders to assist them in daily communications with parents, siblings, teachers and friends
– You’ll participate in and attend rehabilitation team conferences and clinic staff meetings
– You’ll see Medicaid families as well as private pay patients.
– Electronic medical record system, notes are 24 hours completion.
– Laptops are provided to clinicians.
– Both SLP-CCC and SLP-CFY are encouraged to apply
– Looking for a start date ASAP
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a full benefits package.
Join our company as we expand our practice. Clinic is therapist owned and operated.
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.