Hot, New Job! Pediatric Outpatient SLP – Annandale, VA
Looking for culture, authenticity, and opportunity? You will find it here in Annandale, VA, a diverse community of people from all over the world. We are seeking a pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist for a private pediatric outpatient clinic in Annandale, VA. You will find Annandale’s location is convenient in that it is close in proximity to DC, and more economical suburb for home buyers. It is also near all major highways. There are also numerous parks and bike lanes for outdoor enthusiasts.The Fairfax County public school system is one of the best in the country.
* Full and part-time Speech-Language Pathologist options available for immediate start
* Full-time SLP hours are 11:00 to 7:00 to accommodate after-school patients
* Part-time SLP hours are 2-3 days a week- T/Th or T/Th/Sat.
* You will treat children ages birth – 21 so some experience with pediatric therapy is required
* Common diagnoses include Autism, Developmental Delay, Articulation, Feeding/Swallowing, etc.
* Salaried or 1099 positions available; Benefits available for full-time
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.