Pediatric Outpatient SLP – Fredericksburg, VA
Excellent Opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist at a therapist-owned, multidisciplinary state-of-the-art outpatient clinic. This clinic has an established client base, so you’ll be able to start full-time.
* Direct-hire long term position for a Pediatric SLP in an outpatient clinic setting
* Treat children from birth to 21 years of age
* Diagnoses include minor language delays as well as more severe diagnoses, autism, etc.
* Choice of schedules either Monday – Friday or Tuesday – Saturday
* Clinic owners are a wonderful husband and wife team whose practice has been growing rapidly!
* Generous salaries and benefits.
* Benefits include 401K, continuing education, health insurance stipend and paid holidays/sick time.
* The whole team is eager to bring a new person on board!
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.