Hot, New Job! Pediatric SLP – John’s Creek, GA
Did you know that PediaStaff fills part-time positions too?
Are you a Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a part-time position working in a clinic in one of the best cities to live in the U.S.? Johns Creek, GA is a northeastern suburb of Atlanta and In 2017 Johns Creek ranked third on the USA Today list of “50 best cities to live in.”
New graduates encouraged to apply!
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will work Monday – Friday, from 1 – 6, with the possible option of some morning hours and the opportunity to build the caseload
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will manage a normal caseload with no medically fragile patients, ages 2 – 18
* Experience in the clinic setting is preferred
* Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but not required
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Competitive compensation
* Great team of skilled and friendly clinicians
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.