Hot, New Job! Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – Clovis, NM
Are you the Speech-Language Pathologist wanting to make a difference in a multicultural environment? We are hiring a Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist in the New Mexico-Texas Border town of Clovis, New Mexico. This little community has a significant number of children on the early intervention list with full caseloads available now. This position is managed by a local and supportive private practice.
New graduates are encouraged to apply!
* We are seeking a committed Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist for our Community-Based Program
* Our “Early Childhood Program”–a community-based program supported by our local clinic and clinical staff offer the loving care desired by the children of our community
* You will be treating the birth to three population in homes and daycares…don’t you look for some variety in your daily/weekly activities?
* Because you will be traveling, our compensation reflects an appreciation for your additional effort
* We provide scheduling support to help with your time management…that allows you to focus your time and attention on the kids
* Benefits are awarded on day 90 and include medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurances and a Matching Simple IRA, ample PTO and holiday pay
* Our compensation is paid generously as an Independent Contractor
* CFY’s are welcome and encouraged to apply as we offer a welcoming supportive staff and robust mentorship
* Mentoring for new SLPs in the area of Birth-to-Three includes a week (or more) training program on site to allow you to be comfortable with the setting, the company, and your work.
To qualify for this awesome job opportunity, you will have been awarded a Masters Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, have taken and passed the national exam and hold a current New Mexico SLP License (or be eligible). Experience in a pediatric setting is a huge plus…but we will train the right therapist.
New Mexico has very specific rules for licensure.
If your Bachelor’s Degree is not in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders (CD), you must have a minimum of 30 semester hours of credit in CD. You must be enrolled in a Master’s Degree program in Speech-Language Pathology or CD and complete a minimum rate of nine (9) semester hours per year of graduate courses in CD. A temporary paraprofessional license may not be renewed if the licensee has not been accepted into a Master’s Degree program within two years of initial licensure.
LINK TO PDF:
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
….IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!