Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP/CFY/SLPA – Raleigh, NC
Are you looking for a pediatric position with some diversity in populations and settings? Join this rapidly growing therapist-owned company providing outpatient and community-based therapy to pediatrics and some adult/geriatric patients in the Durham, Raleigh, Wake Forest, Clayton, Fuquay Varina, Garner, and Holly Springs areas. We are seeking Licensed Speech-Language Pathologists, Speech Language Clinical Fellows and Speech-Language Pathology Assistants with pediatric experience.
* Maintain a strong skillset providing therapy to various age groups with a majority in pediatrics
* Community-based settings include daycares, preschools, assisted living centers, and in patient’s home
* Great mentoring and support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team of PT, OT, and SLP staff
* Build a custom caseload within 30 miles of your home with flexible work hours
* Will need after-school availability from 3:00-7:00 a minimum of three evenings a week
* RECENT new grads with strong pediatric clinical experience welcome!
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Must have pediatric experience.
* Extremely Competitive compensation and Structure bonus payments
* Earned PTO and Paid holidays
* 401 K, College tuition reimbursement, Liability insurance, Continuing education
* Company paid internet connected Ipad (position based) and Company paid cell phone
* Mileage reimbursement (for home care therapists)
* Home Care Kit: clinical patient supplies furnished by CFR (if expense, its reimbursed)
* Electronic Documentation (WebPT) with Online documentation training
* Extensive clinical and operational training support and Insurance (payer) Training
* Management opportunities with training
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.