School-Based SLP for Deaf & Hearing Impaired (DHH) – Near Manchester, NH
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you a devoted school-based or pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist with experience with children who are deaf or hearing impaired (DHH)? Would you like to live in the lovely state of New Hampshire only an hour from the Atlantic Coast and 90 minutes from the White Mountains? If so, read on!
We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist with experience with the Deaf and Hearing Impaired (DHH) to join this southern New Hampshire school district for the 2019/2020 school year. You will join a team of 14 SLPs and treat children across all grade levels.
* Location: Near Manchester, New Hampshire
* The DHH SLP will work with all grade levels, from Pre-K through High School.
* DHH caseload will be supplemented with children from the general pool of speech students to ensure full-time.
* Great New England location near the ocean and mountains
* Excellent hourly pay rate commensurate with experience, plus benefits
* You will work 6.5 hours per day, 32.5 hours per week.
* Start Date September 4th
To be considered for this position:
* You will need your C’s in Speech-Language-Pathology
* You will have a basic speaking proficiency with American Sign Language (ASL). Fluency is not required.
* Experience with children with cochlear implants required
* Experience with School Based or Pediatric speech clients who are deaf or hearing impaired.
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). You must be able to speak basic ASL. Fluency not required. Sorry, we cannot hire a clinical fellow for this position.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.