Hot, New Job! School-Based SLP – Loveland, CO
Are you an SLP hoping to live and work close to Denver? We have a wonderful full-time school opportunity east of Loveland for several Speech-Language Pathologists. The positions are 37.5 hours per week for the 2018-2019 school year. They have an opportunity with various ages: one with preschool, one with high school and one with middle school
* We have three openings, and they will try to place you according to your preference
* Speech-Language Pathologist will work just over an hour from Denver – amazing location!
* Therapist will work at multiple school sites in close proximity to one another. Caseloads are still being figured out.
* Therapist will work with children with a broad range of diagnoses
* SLP will report to the Director of Special Education
* This is for 37.5 hours per week for the 2018-2019 school year.
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders, or Speech-Language Pathology; and a current state license (or be eligible for same) and CDE certificate. CCC-SLP required.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.