Hot New Job: School-Based SLP – West Covina, CA
This LA Suburb stands about 18 miles outside of Los Angeles. It’s enough off the beaten path that you can experience the better cost of living and ambience of community that is welcoming and warm. While it hosts everything you need to be comfortable, your children will know with whom they go to school.
PediaStaff is looking for our next team member here for the balance of this school year.
* You will be serving two schools within 10 minutes of each other.
* This phenomenal district is home to many employees who want to be a part of this team long-term
* You will be working with middle & high school students who are mild/moderate & moderate/severe
* The position is full-time 8 hour days, 5 days a week
* We offer a generous hourly rate and benefits if you’d like to elect them.
Why work for PediaStaff? We may have a big social media presence but we believe in 1:1 service. Making the decision to work with us means a more personalized contract experience for you.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
You will need to have a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!……………
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.