Hot Job: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – Los Angeles, CA
We are currently hiring School-Based Speech-Language Pathologists for Los Angeles, California for the SY17/18. With it’s supportive environment and mentorship opportunities, this can be a great opportunity for the therapist seeking a first experience in a school setting.
* CF & New Graduate Mentorship Program
* Full Time Positions, 8 hours a day.
* Continuing Education Allowance
* Paid Association Dues and Professional Development & Training
* Comprehensive Benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K Retirement Plans
* Professional Liability Insurance, Licensure Reimbursement
* Relocation Assistance and Travel Reimbursement (for many on-site positions)
* Industry and Discipline Expertise
* Local and National Support
* Resources and Access to Content Libraries
Apply now and our California-based recruiter will contact you.
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.