Hot, New Job: School-Based Speech Language Pathologist – San Antonio, TX
Just in….we are ready to begin interviewing SLPs to complete the 2018-19 School Year in the San Antonio area! Yes…that’s right…we have been given the green-light by our client to begin screening and referring Speech-Language Pathologists (to include CFs) for positions that will begin in August 2018. As you probably know…San Antonio is one of the most sought-after locations in the nation. Why? Warm weather almost all the year, abundant outdoor activities, shopping and restaurants galore, professional and college sports, and who wouldn’t want to spend a relaxing evening on the River Walk with friends…enjoying the scenery and having an amazing meal of your choice!
Here are things to consider:
* Large team of PT, OT, SLP and assistants to partner with while working with the beautiful children of the area
* Clinical support from therapists with many years of experience who relish helping younger therapist grow professionally in a nurturing culture
* You would work as a “contractor” in the districts while being an employee of our client..so that means NO hall duty, bus duty, study hall monitoring, etc
* You would work Monday through Friday…NO nights, weekend or holidays…so you would have plenty of time off for family, friends, or travel
What about pay and benefits?
* Competitive pay based on your experience and what you bring to the team – AAC, Bilingual, and other skills will be compensated
* We offer a benefits package that will meet your needs but not break the bank!
To qualify for this awesome job opportunity…you will need:
* A Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
* Texas SLP License (or be eligible for one)
* CFs are highly encouraged to apply
Apply today for a confidential interview and determine a timeline for your hire.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.