Tell Us How You Read Us and Enter to Win a Scotch Brand Laminator!
What is a school based therapists favorite classroom tool? His or her OWN laminator. We have one to give away! All we ask is for you to participate in our completely and totally non-scientific survey by answering a couple of simple questions about your relationship with PediaStaff. All pediatric and school-based therapy clinicians are welcome to enter!
To enter, please send an email to me at heidi at pediastaff dot com with the subject line “Laminator Giveway.” (Please, please email your entry. Entries posted to the blog or elsewhere will not be counted). In the body of the email please include the following:
1) Your position title (SLP, OT, PT, SLPA, COTA, PTA, or School Psychologist) and what setting you work in, and age range you work with;
2) How you usually get your information from PediaStaff MOST of the time.
- Regular visits directly to our blog,
- Google or Other Feed Reader,
3) What you like most about our blog/newsletter and what you might like to see us do better or differently.
A winner will be chosen at random from qualified entries received via email on October 18th. Thanks and good luck!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.