Therapy Resource of the Week: Shared Speech Therapy Activities on Quia
This week’s Therapy Resource of the Week is website known to few outside of the teaching field. Quia – pronounced “key-ah” is short for Quintessential Instructional Archive. Quia provides a wide variety of tools, including:
- Templates for creating 16 types of online activities using your own content.
- A complete online testing system with automatic grading, immediate feedback, and detailed reporting.
- Online surveys for gathering student and teacher feedback.
- A class Web page creator to share Quia activities and class announcements with students and parents.
- Access to millions of shared activities and quizzes in over 300 categories.
We think you might just be interested in the (at this writing) 493 activities in the Speech and Language Therapy category shared by other SLPs! In fact, our #SLPeep and friends at 2 Gals Speech Therapy have a couple of speech games up on Quia. Look up “Dean Trout.” Thanks, ladies!!
Visit the Quia Speech Therapy Activities Page
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.