Worth Repeating: ASHA's Childhood Apraxia of Speech Information Page
by: American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- What is childhood apraxia of speech?
- What are some signs or symptoms of childhood apraxia of speech?
- How is childhood apraxia of speech diagnosed?
- What treatments are available for children with apraxia of speech?
- What other organizations have information about childhood apraxia of speech?
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.