Hot, New Job! Special Education Teacher – Concord, CA
We are seeking a mild/mod credentialed Special Education Teacher for a charter school in Concord. Concord is located about 30 miles east of San Francisco in California’s Bay Area with easy access to Napa Valley, Silicon Valley, and Sacramento. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy the mild year-round climate and recreation activities at Mt. Diablo State Park and Markham Regional Arboretum.
* Special Education Teacher will serve lower grade students K-2, a caseload of about 15 students in an inclusion model
* The school has about 500 students and is staffed with 3 special education teachers (2 mild/mod and 1 mod/severe)
* We will consider full or part-time candidates
* We offer competitive pay rates and benefits
Qualifications: You will need to have a degree in special education, California special education teacher certification, and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!