Hot New Job: Special Education Teacher – Chicago, IL
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Special Education teachers are needed to work full time in a charter school in the south of Chicago near Hyde Park for the remainder of the current school year! This school is a place where teachers can truly make a difference. If you believe in giving all children an equal opportunity through education and you would like to work with a group of educators that share your beliefs, then join our team!
* Caseload is Kindergarten-4th grade
* Full time position, School hours are 7:45-3:30
* 1-5 years teaching experience
* Help to plan units that integrate learning and are aligned with the Common Core academic standards
* Work with the school team to evaluate and improve leadership skills
* Set goals for the individualized education plan (IEP) that are achievable and comparable to non-special education students
* Must work with the RTI Team by suggesting appropriate accommodations or interventions for students in the RTI process
* Previous teaching experience required
Qualifications: Must have a Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution required, and a valid LBS1 Special Education Teacher Certification
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment – you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.