Therapeutic Special Education Teacher – Dartmouth, MA
PediaStaff is hiring a Therapeutic Special Education Teacher to start immediately
* Full-time employment for the balance of SY 2020/21
* Special Education Teacher will work with grades 1-4
* Schedule 8:45 to 3:30 M-F
* This job is on-site in the classroom (at this time)
Qualifications: You will need to have an appropriate degree and teaching license in the state of Massachusetts
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!