Hot, New Jobs! Elementary Special Education Teacher – Chicago, IL
PediaStaff is interviewing now for anticipated EOY and summer school needs. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. When schools reopen, whether for summer school, or the start of the 2020-21 school year, they will rely on us more than ever to get services kick-started.
With that in mind, please consider the following anticipated opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you:
Would you like to work in a unique school as a Special Education Teacher that offers a unique curricular approach to learning? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you! We are looking for LBS1 Special Education teachers to work with a K-8th-grade population in a school in Chicago! You will work alongside an excellent teaching team for the rest of the 2019-2020 school year.
* You will begin as soon as possible and work through June 15, 2020
* You will work Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 4: 00 pm
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required, and a valid LBS1 Teacher Certification
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.