Hot, New Job! High School Special Education Teacher – Bellevue, WA
If you are a Special Education teacher looking for an exceptional working environment with high school aged students, we need you in Bellevue! We have a great full-time opportunity through the end of the school year to teach math to high school students.
* Special Education Teacher position begins as soon as possible
* Full time for the remainder of the current school year
* You will be teaching math
* Experience with high school aged students is a plus
* You will need to be committed to serving others- the students, the families, the Special Education team members, and the community
* Teacher needs to have great communication skills
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s degree and appropriate Washington state license
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.