Hot, New Job: Outpatient Pediatric BCBA
Come and join a thriving and well respected pediatric home health company! This position will provide you with a full time caseload in the North Dallas area working with children who have autism and other intellectual and developmental disabilities. Look forward to a Monday – Friday schedule.
The BCBA will use applied behavior analysis based on scientific literature primarily to conduct behavior assessments, skills assessments, and behavioral intervention and training.
– Assessment of basic language and learner skills
– Develop clear behavioral acquisition, intervention and reduction plans
– Data analysis
– Hands-on implementation, monitoring and adjustment of intervention plans
– Train and supervision of other staff members providing services
– Masters or PhD in Applied Behavioral Analysis.
– Minimum of three years experience in delivery of ABA to the autism population
– Experience working with children ages 3 to 8
– Experience with Autism specific ABA/PBS program development and training.
Qualifications: You will need to hold Board Certification as a Behavior Analyst and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
Competitive salary, exceptional training and an outstanding benefits package:
• Paid Leave
• Paid Holidays
• Employee Assistance Program
• Retirement Plan, including employer matching
• Health Savings Account, including employer matching
• Professional Development Allowance
• Bilingual Stipend – up to 6% of the base salary
• Many other benefits
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.