Hot, New Job! Pediatric OT – Huntsville, TX
Are you a new grad Occupational Therapist seeking a pediatric outpatient facility or a seasoned professional ready to enhance your skill set?Are you interested in living and working in an up and coming bedroom community of Houston, Texas?
We are working with a client near the Huntsville area who is need of an Occupational Therapist to join their team on a full-time basis.
* The Occupational Therapist treats children of all ages with a variety of diagnoses and focuses on developmental delays and children with autism.
* They see Medicaid families as well as private pay.
* Electronic medical record system, notes are 24 hours completion.
* Laptops are provided to clinicians.
* Opportunities are available to treat 100% in the clinic or to grow with them as they do some school caseloads and some home health. Your choice!
* The clinic environment is easy to work in, the management is easy to work for!
* Hours needed are 9:00 -7:00PM Monday – Thursday
Huntsville is a great and fun area to live! With a strong school system and close proximity to Lake Conroe and Lake Livingston, Huntsville is perfect for families. There’s lots of locally owned shops and boutiques centered around the picturesque town square. Whether you’re looking to have more green space around you or want to be downtown, Huntsville has housing options to fit your needs!
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). New grads welcome to apply!
Salary is commensurate with experience. A full benefits package is offered to therapists at full time (PTO accrual, CEU reimbursement after 1 year of employment, 50% of employee’s insurance is paid by the company, bi-weekly payroll, electronic medical records which are accessible from the clinic and home through a company provided laptop).
Join this company as they expand their practice! The clinic is therapist owned and operated.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.