Hot New Job! Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – San Antonio, TX
PediaStaff is interviewing now for selected outpatient and early intervention pediatric therapy jobs. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. Now they are relying on us more than ever, to make sure their young clients have access to all the services they deserve.
With that in mind, please consider this opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you:
PediaStaff is searching for Texas licensed CCC-SLP to start work ASAP!
* School-based and home health are both available
* Your Choice of a Full-time position with benefits or part-time
* You’ll be employed by a local provider in San Antonio with a large, supportive, collaborative team of SLPs and other therapists
What about pay and benefits?
* Competitive pay based on your experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist, extra pay for bilingual skills, evals, supervision
* Benefits package that will meet your needs but not break the bank
To qualify for this great job opportunity…you will need:
* A Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
* Texas SLP License and living in Texas
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.