Hot, New Job! School-Based Social Worker – Arlington, Heights, IL
Are you a licensed School Social Worker that is looking for a great position for the current school year? We need a full-time licensed School Social Worker to work with our elementary population in a great school district located near Mt. Prospect, IL.
* You will begin September 1, 2020, and work through the end of the school year
* You will work daily from 8:30-3:45 with a one hour lunch
* You will work with a community-driven school with family engagement and support
* You will work in a pull-out/push-in resource setting. We have no self-contained classrooms
* You will work with approximately 35 students on the caseload including students with IEP goals, 504 plans, and RTI behavior support
* You will provide pull-out and push-in support ( which is an integral part of our school team)
* You will work at the school with most children remote at this time with a plan of being hybrid, then back to in-person learning at some point
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Social Work and a type 73 with school social work endorsement
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.