Hot, New Job! Special Education Teacher – Aurora, IL
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you looking for a great LBS1-Special Education teaching position in the vicinity of Aurora, IL area? We have openings for dedicated Special Education teachers that are LBS1 certified and want to work in a great school district. Apply today!
Special Education Teacher position details:
* You will begin work as soon as possible and work throughout the remaining school year and possibly beyond
– Teach all subjects in a self-contained classroom / Teach Lifeskills in a self-contained classroom
– Be flexible on grade-levels taught.
– Classroom sizes are at or near 10 students with Paraprofessional support in the room.
– Implement and maintain consistent and clear classroom expectations for students to follow
– Utilize a variety of instructional strategies to meet the individual needs of all students
– Provide students with superior instruction in areas of academic curriculum and socially acceptable behaviors
– Engage in excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to speak and write clearly and persuasively
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education and have LBS1 certification
Successful candidates for this position will be creative, energetic and eager to develop and implement innovative solutions to critical problems in education. This staff member will be working in an atmosphere where data-driven decision making and teamwork is the norm.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.