NEW! Issue Number 21: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families
Welcome to Issue number 21 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and pins for you!
- Activity of the Week: Syllable Matching Tray
- Perfect at Home: Do You Hear What I Hear?
- Activities for Daily Living! Teaching Time Freebies
- Flat Marble Manipulatives are Perfect at Home
- Transportation Activities At Home!
- We Wear Masks: A Social Story
- PBS to Air Special For Kids on Racism
- 20-Year-Old NASCAR Driver with Autism Races to History
- Special Ed Posed Unique Challenges In The Spring. Will It Get Easier In Fall?
- Mindfulness, Body Scan and Caring Practice for Teachers
- Pearla and Her Unpredictably Perfect Day: Teaching Social Emotional Literacy
- DIY Colored Sticks for Creative Play
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.