NEW! Issue Number 24: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 24 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and pins for you!
- Kids Notice Racial Differences Long Before Adults Want to Talk About It
- Struggling Without Special Ed Services, Some Opt To Sue
- Justice Department Settles Dispute With School District Over Service Animals
- Children Can Have COVID-19 Antibodies and Virus in Their System Simultaneously
- Therapy Idea of the Week: 10 Ways to Use Clothes Pins with Craft Sticks
- Hand Strengthening Activities: 5 Educational Spray Bottle Games
- Book Review ‘Me First’
- Resource of the Week! Huge List of Idioms by Theme!
- Activity for Bilateral Skills and Visual Perception
- Game Review: IQ Steps
- Free Montessori Inspired Apple Unit – Over 40 Activities
- Using Silly Sentences in Articulation and Language Therapy
- The Importance of Crossing Midline for Children with SPD
- Printing Sticky Notes for Executive Function Help
- Art Therapy for Adolescents with Autism
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.