NEW! Issue Number 25: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 25 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- COVID-19 Disproportionately Impacting Those With Developmental Disabilities
- ‘Sesame Street’ Changing Attitudes About Autism
- 3 Handwriting Games to Print and Play
- Activity of the Week: Sorting Colors with Cardboard Rolls
- Speechie Freebie: Zoo Animal Smash Mat
- Tell Tale—Review of a Fun Story-Telling Game
- 19 Engaging Activities for One Year Olds and Children with Special Needs
- Outdoor Alphabet Match
- Social Behavior Starts with Social Thought: The Four Steps of Perspective Taking
- Helping Kids Learn to Balance
- Triaging for Trauma During COVID-19
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.