Welcome to Issue number 30 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and items for you!
- Nation’s Cities Ranked On Disability Friendliness
- Ugg Launches Boot Collection for Individuals with Disabilities
- Leaf Suncatcher Craft Easy Fall Fun for Kids
- Fall Fun Activity Tree
- Halloween Art Project
- DSAM: Best Apps for Children with Down Syndrome
- Pinboard of the Week! Halloween Themed Therapy Activities on Pinterest
- Halloween Speech Lesson of the Week: Where’s My Mummy?
- Don’t Jiggle the Spiders!! Obstacle Course Fun for Kids
- Why Writing By Hand Makes Kids Smarter
- Halloween Inspired Gross Motor Games
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!