NEW! Issue Number 102: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- April Fools Day Activities
Spring Themed Activities and Treats
- Easter Themed Activities
- Earth Day Themed Activities
- Monday is World Down Syndrome Awareness Day! – Let’s Promote Full Inclusion
- New Book Highlights Challenges Faced by Latino Parents of Children With Autism
- April Fool’s Day Articulation Freebie
- April Fool’s Word Search – With NO Answers
- 6 April Fool’s Day Lessons for Speech Therapy
- April Fools Pranks for Kids
- How To Draw Flowers For Kids
- Spring Themed Fine Motor Activities
- SLP Corner: 3 April Fool’s Day Pranks SLPs Can Play on Their Students
- School Psych Corner: Does My Kid Have Tech Addiction?
- OT Corner: Homemade Solutions for Attentional Difficulties
- Parents’ Corner: A Parent’s Perspective – Chasing Rainbows
- PT Corner: W-Sitting and Hip Dysplasia: What Does the Research Say?
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.