NEW! Issue Number 110: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Spring Themed Activities and Treats
- Summer and End of Year Themed Activities
- Better Hearing and Speech Month
- Summer Picnic Speech Freebie
- Picnic Time: Inferencing and Describing Unit
- SLP Corner: Let’s Go on a Picnic
- Montessori Picnic Themed Activities
- Gross Motor Activities: Going on a Picnic
- Easy at Home Paper Plate Watermelon Craft for Pre-schoolers
- Book Review: Difference or Disorder
- School Psych Corner: What Are Adjustment Disorders?
- OT Corner: Twelve Ideas for Improving Attention in the Classroom
- Bilingual Corner: Teletherapy with Young Children : Great Resources
- Focus on EI: Examples of the Use of Gestures and Problem Solving in Early Intervention
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: The Impact of ADHD on Stuttering Therapy
- Mom’s Corner: Autism and Bilingualism: Our Family’s Journey
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.