NEW! Issue Number 112: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest (albeit it holiday, abbreviated) issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Pinterest Pinboard of the Week: Summertime and End of the Year Therapy Fun
- Cootie Catchers for End of the Year Fun!
- End of the Year Bingo
- OT Activities for the End of the School Year
- End of Year Articulation Craftivity
- End of the Year Reflection Questions
- 37 Awesome End of the Year Activities
- Early Intervention Corner: What’s Behind America’s Shocking Baby-Formula Shortage?
- School Clinician’s Corner: NASN Statement on Uvalde, Texas School Shooting and Related Trauma Resources
- School Psych Corner: What is Binge-Eating Disorder?
- OT Corner: End of Year Lists for Students by the Students
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.