NEW! Issue Number 120: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Pizza Scramble- Auditory Processing, Sequencing, and Memory Freebie
- 40+ Kid Friendly Baking Recipes
- Recipes For Kids to Make by Age
- He’s Bac! A Fun, Free & Full Color Storybook About Food Safety
- OT Corner: Life Skills – Cooking Activities
- SLP Corner: Speech Therapy Activities for Cooking
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: Mastering Social & Emotional Learning in the Kitchen
- School Nursing Corner: Smart Kids Fight Bac – A Food Safety Curriculum for Grades K-3
- Literacy Corner: Kids In the Kitchen – New & Recent Books About Cooking and Food
- Autism Corner: Improving Social Skills for Children With Autism In the Kitchen
- Sensory Corner: Making Cooking a Sensory Experience
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.