NEW! Issue Number 121: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Pinterest Seasonal Pin of the Week: Back to School Idiom Task Cards
- Back to School Crafts for Kids
- Literacy Activity of the Week: Emergent Reader for Back to School
- Back To School Activities of the Week: All About Me!
- Classroom Listen Up! Following Directions FREEBIE
- Sensory Corner: Your Sensory Sensitive Kiddos Go Back to School!
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: 5 Ice Breakers for Pediatric Therapy
- School Therapy Corner: 8 Suggestions for IEP Reviews at the Start of the School Year
- Career Corner: Interview Like a Pro: Part Four – They Are Interested! Now What?
- Literacy Corner: 46 Perfect Back-to-School Read-Alouds
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.