NEW! Issue Number 150: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Fine and Gross Motor Activity – Tree House Kids
- Free! Printable Travel Activity Cards
- Vestibular System Tools and Toys
- Alphabet Fine Motor Fun
- A Letter Hunt on The Stairs
- Baby Safe Edible Finger Paint Activity on Foil
- Yoga Poses For Kids: Printable Body Awareness Cards
- OT Corner: 5 Hand Strengthening/Spray Bottle Activities and Games
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: Down Syndrome: Behavioral Problems?
- Autism Corner: Autism Safety Awareness
- School Psych Corner: Understanding Behavior
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.